MakLoc Buildings Inc. located in Nisku, AB is looking for a Project Co-ordinator to join our team. The role will encompass the following responsibilities:
- Establish project schedules
- Identify and troubleshoot problems as they arise.
- Prepare progress reports and present as required (monthly/weekly project meetings).
- Review and confirm progress payments.
- Monitor budget status.
Communication and Supervision
- Coordinate RFI’s, questions and other information with consultants including designating tasks and following up on requests, demands, questions, concerns etc.
- Coordinate change information with trades.
- Update project manager and owner with progress.
- Ensure efficient flow of project through permitting process.
- Ensure corporate safety programs and documents are maintained throughout the project by all site staff and subcontractors.
- Administration of site instructions, field orders and change orders.
- Monitoring and updating of construction schedules.
- Review submittals and coordinate information with consultants and trades.
- This position will take on other duties as assigned.
- CET designation or trade experience would be considered an asset
- 2+ years experience
- Valid drivers license
To apply, please fill out the form below: